Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/24 11:31:48 UTC

[Axis2] Build break....

The build seems to be broken...
http://ws.zones.apache.org:10000/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm?view=ProjectBuild&buildId=3128&id=61
David

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
this error has occured after the recent Xmlschema changes. I send a note to
common dev regarding this.

Amila.

On 10/24/07, David Illsley <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The build seems to be broken...
>
> http://ws.zones.apache.org:10000/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm?view=ProjectBuild&buildId=3128&id=61
> David
> --
> David Illsley - IBM Web Services Development

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
thanks david. This allows us to fix the issues while users report them and
ask them to test it
with a nighly build.

Amila.

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amila,

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Glen.

Ruwan

On 10/25/07, Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> wrote:

> Hi Ruwan!
>
> Ruwan Linton wrote:
> > We (Synapse) also has faced the same problem, I am happy to take the
> > nightly build script management of Synapse. Can I host the build under
> > my account @ apache as a cron? if so will I be able to copy the
> > artifacts to the following location [1] (Synapse nightly path)
>
> To do this, you'll need to be in the "apsite" group to write those
> directories.  I'll ask infra to add you.
>
> --Glen

Ruwan Linton

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Glen.

Ruwan

On 10/25/07, Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> wrote:

> Hi Ruwan!
>
> Ruwan Linton wrote:
> > We (Synapse) also has faced the same problem, I am happy to take the
> > nightly build script management of Synapse. Can I host the build under
> > my account @ apache as a cron? if so will I be able to copy the
> > artifacts to the following location [1] (Synapse nightly path)
>
> To do this, you'll need to be in the "apsite" group to write those
> directories.  I'll ask infra to add you.
>
> --Glen

Ruwan Linton

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Ruwan!

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Ruwan!

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Glen and all,

We (Synapse) also has faced the same problem, I am happy to take the nightly
build script management of Synapse. Can I host the build under my account @
apache as a cron? if so will I be able to copy the artifacts to the
following location [1] (Synapse nightly path)

[ruwan@minotaur /www/people.apache.org/dist/synapse]$ ls -al
total 6
drwxrwxr-x   3 dims    apsite  512 Aug 27 03:46 .
drwxrwxr-x  30 apsite  apsite  512 Aug 27 03:46 ..
drwxrwxr-x   2 dims    apsite  512 Aug 28 03:31 nightly
[ruwan@minotaur /www/people.apache.org/dist/synapse]$

I think you will have to change the permissions in here.

[1] - http://people.apache.org/dist/synapse/nightly/

Thanks,
Ruwan

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Glen and all,

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.

Re: [Axis2] Build break....

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Its not a "PMC chair" thing as much as someone needs to run the scripts
under their ID. I believe the "script" is simply to do a build and copy
the file to the right place.

Is there any way to make this "user independent"?

In any case, thanks David for taking care of it.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Re: [Axis2] Build break....