Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tim Cantin <tc...@wellesley.edu> on 2002/03/04 22:30:38 UTC

Form attachments

Greetings,

Does anyone know the currently-suggested method for attaching a file to a cgi
form submittal? Here's an example, but the description states it is
less-than-perfect:

	http://www.htmlgoodies.com/attach.html

(Sorry for any redundancy; I just joined this list.)

TIA!
-T

---
Tim Cantin, <tc...@wellesley.edu>, Manager, Systems & Networks
Wellesley College, Information Services, Systems & Networks
211 Simpson Hall East, 106 Central St., Wellesley, Massachusetts 02481-8203
http://www.wellesley.edu/~tcantin  phone: (781)283-3520  fax: (781)283-368

Re: Form attachments

Posted by Martin Haase-Thomas <mh...@meome-ag.de>.
multipart/form-data is a wonderful way - and the only recommended one
that i know.

Tim Cantin wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>Does anyone know the currently-suggested method for attaching a file to a cgi
>form submittal? Here's an example, but the description states it is
>less-than-perfect:
>
>	http://www.htmlgoodies.com/attach.html
>
>(Sorry for any redundancy; I just joined this list.)
>
>TIA!
>-T
>
>---
>Tim Cantin, <tc...@wellesley.edu>, Manager, Systems & Networks
>Wellesley College, Information Services, Systems & Networks
>211 Simpson Hall East, 106 Central St., Wellesley, Massachusetts 02481-8203
>http://www.wellesley.edu/~tcantin  phone: (781)283-3520  fax: (781)283-368

                   http://www.meome.de
Martin Haase-Thomas         |       Tel.: 030 43730-558
meOme AG                    |       Fax.: 030 43730-555
Software Development        |           mht@meome-ag.de