Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Andreas Guther <An...@markettools.com> on 2008/05/09 16:58:07 UTC

Server Timezone

We are running Continuum 1.1 on Fedora Linux.

Continuum seems to time stamp all build entries with UTC time which
appears  to be rather confusing to our team since repository entries
under Apache use the server time zone.

Is there a way to force Continuum to use the server timezone?

Andreas

RE: Server Timezone

Posted by Andreas Guther <An...@markettools.com>.
It is actually more confusing.

Our local time is

Fri May  9 08:14:22 America/Los_Angeles 2008

I just made a build of a component and the time stamp is

May 09, 2008 01:12:30 AM PDT

Which means that the displayed time is 7 hours behind when it should be
either the same time or if it would be UTC, shouldn't it be 7 hours
ahead then?

I also notice that the log files print the same time (at least this is
consistent):

jvm 1    | 2008-05-09 01:17:21,813 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO ...

This is really confusing.

Andreas