Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Boszormenyi Laszlo <bo...@queen.iit.uni-miskolc.hu> on 2000/11/22 11:10:27 UTC

extend and jsp

Hello!

 I have a jsp page, which extends a servlet I have. But when I check the
jsp page, the servlet's doGet method started, and there's no output from
the jsp itself. Ok, I deleteted the doGet method from the servlet, and now
I get "HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL" for the page. :(
How can I define the doGet for the jsp page?
The servlet is defined as public abstract class base extends HttpServlet;
and the jsp has a page extend="base" line.

Any idea how to reach a function from the servlet from the jsp?

Thanks, Laszlo