Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <da...@vivare.com> on 2003/12/02 02:46:15 UTC

RE: Is pluto moving toward a release?

Not to be create confusion, but when we talk
about "releases", we may want to be a little
more specific.  If I'm not mistaken, as an
incubator project, we can't actually create a
release without requesting permission.  My
guess is that within this thread, the term
"1.0 release", was not necessarily meant to mean
an actual binary release. That sai, I thought
we should clarify for those that may not be
as familiar with the release process.

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases%0
D%0A

On that note, it's probably time to start
putting together a roadmap and schedule so
that visitors are familiar with the current
status and where we're going.

Anyone have an rolling "todo" list?  When
can we get the pluto site updated with the
new mavenized docs so that we look a little
more active?

David

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com>.
I'm for creating a 1.0 release with binaries based on the initial drop,
as this was the drop that got certified as JSR 168 reference
implementation. This way everyone can at least download the certified RI
without compiling it on their own.

I'll sent a list that I have in a separate mail.

Stefan

Re: [Patch] Corrected simple spelling error

Posted by James Nguyen <se...@duskyblue.net>.
Sorry. Here's the correct patch file. For some reason WebSphere Studio
generated the patch file incorrectly.

James Nguyen

At 11:02 PM 12/1/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>There appears to be a problem with this patch, since it looks like it's
>changing all of the line ends in the files, rather than just fixing the
>spelling error in question. You might want to recreate the patch so that
>it *only* fixes the spelling error.
>
>--
>Martin Cooper
>

>On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, James Nguyen wrote:
>

> > >I know this is just nitpicking, but there's a simple spelling error in a
> > >string constant and key name. Included is a patch generated from WSAD.
> > >Correct me if they are suppose to be spelled as is.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > James Nguyen

James Nguyen
I/T Professional
600 Anton Boulevard - Suite 360
Costa Mesa, California 92626

"Cogito ergo sum"
         -Rene Descartes

Re: [Patch] Corrected simple spelling error

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Nguyen <se...@duskyblue.net>.