Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Deepak D <de...@hotmail.com> on 2005/12/14 14:58:21 UTC

Calclient exception on WIndows

HI All,

I build Axis C++ calclient on Windows. I followed build and setup
instructions as per Axis C++ Windows Developers Guide.

In xsd__int Calculator::add(xsd__int Value0, xsd__int Value1)function when
it calls
“if (AXIS_SUCCESS != m_pCall->initialize(CPP_RPC_PROVIDER))” it is giving
exception AXISC_NODE_VALUE_MISMATCH_EXCEPTION.

Apache server is running and I can get page of http://localhost/axis

Please let me know what me the problem at the earliest.

With Regards
Deepak

A Camera Sells every 2 Minutes on eBay. Get Your's at a Great Price Now!
http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/4686-26272-10936-699?ck=Cameras