Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Jim Rudnicki <jd...@pacbell.net> on 2001/06/05 09:06:18 UTC

Source to Loader.jar

I'm would like to trace through an error I'm getting in the Avalon Loader.
Anybody by chance have the source to Loader.jar that is included with 1.2.1?
It is not in the current CVS tree for James or Avalon.  Apparently they have
both moved on to something newer.

Jim

Re: Source to Loader.jar

Posted by Jim Rudnicki <jd...@pacbell.net>.
> I'm would like to trace through an error I'm getting in the Avalon Loader.
> Anybody by chance have the source to Loader.jar that is included with
1.2.1?
> It is not in the current CVS tree for James or Avalon.  Apparently they
have
> both moved on to something newer.

Never mind.  Decompilers are awesome!  I took a shot at the Loader.jar with
a few different decompilers and...wow.

Jim