Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Karthik Kothareddy (karthikk) [CONT - Type 2]" <ka...@micron.com> on 2018/03/22 17:37:57 UTC

Add interrupt option for stopped processors with active threads

Hello,

Is there an ETA on the below Improvement? Or is it in the scope for any future releases?

Thanks
Karthik

Re: [EXT] Re: Add interrupt option for stopped processors with active threads

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Karthik

I believe there are ways to determine underlying threads being
executed tied to particular linux processes in some cases.  However,
NiFi doesn't pin a processor to a specific/single thread.  A single
processor could use every thread in the thread pool during its
lifetime.  What would be cool to track if it can be done in an open
source friendly and opt-in for a given environment model is to show
CPU and memory usage for a single processor over time.

Thanks
Joe

Posted by "Karthik Kothareddy (karthikk) [CONT - Type 2]" <ka...@micron.com>.

Posted by "Karthik Kothareddy (karthikk) [CONT - Type 2]" <ka...@micron.com>.