Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ron Chan <ro...@talk21.com> on 2000/02/16 15:36:45 UTC

xml and jscrpt

Does any one know how to make javascript go through to the client without it
being parsed out

When I tried to do it all I get is this at the client end

<script language=JScript>
</script>

thanks
Ron

Re: xml and jscrpt

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
Ron Chan wrote:

> Does any one know how to make javascript go through to the client without it
> being parsed out
>
> When I tried to do it all I get is this at the client end
>
> <script language=JScript>
> </script>
>

> thanks
> Ron
The easiest and cleanest way is to use a the SRC tag in your SCRIPT tag to
point to a javascript source file on your server that gets loaded by the
browser.

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Javascript" SRC="yourscript.js">

</SCRIPT>

Mike