Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Naveen Kumar M <ma...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/02/01 04:52:39 UTC

Re: dojo script for DATEPICKER tag

Thanks ravichandrac,

Yes I know it will preset the date value to the date you set in action class,
but my question is basically to limit the Date selection from the date picker created by datepicker tag, however which contains parametes called startDate and endDate, so m,y requirment I just wnated to change the startDate value dynamically.

i hope i have posted my question cleraly.......!

Thanks & Regards,
Minchu

ravi_eze <ra...@ivycomptech.com> wrote:
hi,

if i am uderstanding u right then this should solve ur problem.

action class:
Date inpDate = new Date();

jsp page:

so for the fist time when the page is being displayed the inpDate is set ot
the current date which will solve ur problem

hope this helps.

cheers,
ravi

Re: dojo script for DATEPICKER tag

Posted by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com>.
I tried all of the above with Struts 2.0.11.1 but none of them work.
SURELY there must be SOMEWAY to set the endDate attribute dynamically
from the taglib!?

Thanks,
James

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.