Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jagannath <ja...@adventnet.com> on 2004/05/21 07:27:45 UTC

Status of web service deployment

Hi,

Is there a way I can know the status of my web service deployment? I am
deploying my WebService from inside a WebApplication using the
AxisServlet and AdminServlet. I have packaged all the required classes
into the web application. I have put the server-config.wsdd under the
WEB-INF directory.

Now from inside another class in this Web Application can I know whether
the web service has started or not without actually querying the web
service?

Please help.

Jagannath.C
AdventNet ManageEngine JMX Studio