Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/04/14 16:32:23 UTC

jdk16 javadoc tool now usable on Derby

I have checked in a change to the way that we generate javadoc: If
ant.properties points at a jdk16 installation, then we use the jdk16
javadoc tool and include JDBC4 support classes in derbydocs and in the
published api. If ant.properties does not point at a jdk16 installation,
then we use the javadoc tool in $JAVA_HOME and we exclude the JDBC4
support classes.

Please let me know if you have problems generating javadoc.

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: jdk16 javadoc tool now usable on Derby

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Andrew!

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.