Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com> on 2008/01/21 11:50:48 UTC

Maven issue that I'm too much of a noob to solve

Now the patch has been applied to unify the group ID for freemarker in S2
and S-annotations (thanks James), I need to solve a problem with the poms.

At the moment the core and dojo plugin poms directly reference S-Ann 1.0.2,
so is there any way to change the poms to use the head of the repository for
S-Ann instead of the 1.0.2 release?, if so should we do it?

Al.

Re: Maven issue that I'm too much of a noob to solve

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@alsutton.com>.
Thanks.

Al.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.