Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2001/11/02 14:16:50 UTC

Release 1.2 News

I will have a chance this weekend (long car ride, and have 2 iBook batteries
:) to back-port some of the recent 1.3 fixes back into the 1.2 tree and then
do a rc3 release.  These are the ones that I think *must* go in there.

1) Parser fixes for $foo} and $a.b# - these really are minor, have been
tested by the victims that reported them, and should be perfectly safe.

2) VM autoload spiral of death fixes.

3) Texen patches from Stephane - there have been no objections so we can
assume all is well.

4) App contexts (because they are trivial)

I will do the remaining differences if they are trivial (most were...).  If
there is anything else critical, bellow.

geir

System and Software Consulting
"He who throws mud only loses ground." - Fat Albert