Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/05/02 13:13:19 UTC

Don't forget to graduate

Podlings,

Don't forget to process your graduations into TLPs.  This includes the
steps required on the incubator side to turn off your podlings.

John

Re: Don't forget to graduate

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Till,

There are two efforts here.

1. Tell the IPMC you've graduated
2. Infra completing their tasks to graduate you

The first is very easy and is simply a few entries in podlings.xml.  The
latter does take some time.  I'm asking you mostly for the former.

John

Re: Don't forget to graduate

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
John,

yes, will do. We ran into a small hickup as I thought that using the infra\u2019s
service desk request to graduate a podling would work (but they don\u2019t) and
as some life happened. But it\u2019s by no means forgotten.