Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2009/09/24 13:55:08 UTC

Re: Maven Resource Plugin - Filtering: How to configure custom Token to be filtered

Hi,
Have a look at delimiters [1] parameters in the resources mojo

HTH,
--
Olivier
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/resources-mojo.html#delimiters

--
Olivier

Re: Maven Resource Plugin - Filtering: How to configure custom Token to be filtered

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
probably a bug. (I have to investigate more)
Can you create a issue [1] and attach a simple project to reproduce the issue.

Thanks !
--
Olivier
[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRESOURCES

--
Olivier

Re: Maven Resource Plugin - Filtering: How to configure custom Token to be filtered

Posted by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>.