Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2015/04/16 12:19:12 UTC

Local cache start.

I have a question about local caches.

I have two nodes N1 & N2.

If I start local cache "A" on node N1 then should local cache "A" also be
started on node N2?

I created simple test and found that it is started.

But from some point of view it may looks strange, because local cache is
intended to be used on node where it is started?

May be it should be documented somewhere?
--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Local cache start.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
After investigation I found that if I need to start local cache only on
particular node I need to provide node filter in cache configuration.
But we have no such filter out-of-the-box. Every user should write its own.
How about to have "NodeIdFilter" in Ignite?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems