Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2006/02/24 14:27:24 UTC

Problem with remote repos

Is there a known problem with 1.0.2 and using remote repositories? I
have my settings.xml in the correct place because it is finding
artifacts from the local repo but not the remote one. Here's what's
happening:

I have a build running every hour. I have a common parent from which
this derives. I update and deploy this parent from a computer different
than continuum. I check in the code. Continuum goes to build and fails
because it can't find the parent. If I repeat this except before
continuum runs, I checkout the parent and install on the continuum
machine, it works fine. The settings file is an exact copy of the one
maven is using and all builds work perfectly with maven.

So it seems like continuum somehow isn't reading or using the remote
repositories.

Re: Problem with remote repos

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
What do you use in settings for your remote repository?

We have a bug in 1.0.2 and settings loading. It's fixed in 1.0.3

Emmanuel