Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Katherine Xavier <kx...@gopivotal.com> on 2014/07/02 01:14:23 UTC

Re: Making changes to "Distributions and Commercial Support" page

Hello,

It has been brought to the attention of my team that some of the
information on the "Distributions and Commercial Support" page (
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Distributions%20and%20Commercial%20Support)
is out of date.

Specifically, we would like to delete the content about Greenplum (which is
now Pivotal) and add new information about Pivotal and Pivotal HD.

Any assistance or guidance on how to make these changes would be much
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Katherine

*Katherine Xavier* | Manager, Marketing Programs | Pivotal
Mobile: 408 348 2236 | kxavier@gopivotal.com
goPivotal.com

Re: Making changes to "Distributions and Commercial Support" page

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
On 2 July 2014 17:44, Katherine Xavier <kx...@gopivotal.com> wrote:

> KatherineXavier

try now

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Fwd: Making changes to "Distributions and Commercial Support" page

Posted by Katherine Xavier <kx...@gopivotal.com>.
Hello again,

I'm hoping I might be able to make the changes myself. So, I am following
the instructions listed on the Hadoop Wiki:
"To add entries you need write permission to the wiki, which you can get by
subscribing to the common-dev@hadoop.apache.org mailing list and asking for
permissions on the wiki account username you've registered yourself as."

would like to request write permission to the wiki. My account username is
KatherineXavier.

Thanks,