Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Graham Lounder <gr...@caris.com> on 2004/01/29 13:17:40 UTC

MappingDispatchAction

Hey All,

I grabbed the nightly build for struts yesterday and notice the
MappingDispatchAction.  Can I used this function in my Struts 1.1 code?  It
looks like a regular extension to the Action class (through the
DispatchAction).

Also, is Struts 1.2 far off?  I'd really like to use the wildcard matching
in my current project.  I've got about 20 lookup tables and the action
mappings are getting out of hand (view,search,insert,update,delete x 20).
If its possible, can I grabbed the classes responsible for this
functionality and update by Struts 1.1 code?

Cheers,
Graham

Graham Lounder - Java Developer
Spatial Components Division
CARIS www.caris.com
Tel: +1-506-458-8533 Fax: +1-506-459-3849
CARIS has expanded to new office facilities. Our new mailing address is:
115 Waggoners Lane, Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3B 2L4, Canada.