Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Todd Patrick <To...@dtn.com> on 2006/06/14 21:18:10 UTC

How do I highlight the selected node in tree2?

I've search the mailing list on how to highlight the selected node in
tree2, however what method or setting can accomplish this?

Thanks,

--Todd

Re: How do I highlight the selected node in tree2?

Posted by Hailong Zhang <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Todd,
    <t:tree2> has a property called varNodeToggler.
Usage:
<t:tree2 id="clientTree" value="#{TreeBean.commentTreeData}" var="node"
varNodeToggler="t" clientSideToggle="true">
<h:outputText value="[Selected]" rendered="#{t.nodeSelected
}"></h:outputText>