Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/01 16:35:32 UTC

Re: Deploy new Royale static site as-is?

The help docs for working with the Pelican website template are now up to
date. The main page is here [1].

The main changes are on the getting-started page [2] and the page about
building and testing locally [3]. For the latter, there is now a
downloadable tool that simplifies the local-build process.

[1] https://infra.apache.org/asf-pelican.html
[2] https://infra.apache.org/asf-pelican-gettingstarted.html
[3] https://infra.apache.org/asf-pelican-local.html

--
Andrew Wetmore

Editor, Moose House Publications <https://moosehousepress.com/>
Editor-Writer, The Apache Software Foundation <https://apache.org/>

Re: Deploy new Royale static site as-is?

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.
Yeah, same URL as before. Just new instructions to replace the old
WordPress stuff.

https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Release-Manager-(Web-Site)

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.
The website is in this repo:

https://github.com/apache/royale-website

The readme gives the relevant npm commands to install required dependencies
and test locally (requires Node.js).

Just commit changes and push to the master branch, and it will deploy
automatically.

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.