Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Philipp Dev <e9...@stud3.tuwien.ac.at> on 2004/02/01 21:53:06 UTC

Wiki?

Hi everyone

I recognized that someone started to add wiki content to

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?XindiceProjectPages

So is it getting the offical xindice wiki?

If so I might like to contribute bits and pieces.

regards

Re: Wiki?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Jim Fuller wrote:
>
>> FYI: I'll be adding more to the WIKI once I get a few cycles to spare
>>
>> Cheers, Jim Fuller
>>

> Guys,
>
> Apache migrates to Wiki installation at http://wiki.apache.org/, where
> each project can get an instance of Wiki. If there is enough interest
> in this group for a Xindice project Wiki, we can ask to create one.
>
> So. Do we have enough authors to create our own wiki?

I'll contribute what little I know! I think a wiki would be a good idea.

Upayavira

RE: Wiki?

Posted by Jim Fuller <ji...@ruminate.co.uk>.
I will be adding an Xindice Ant task and php front end in the next few
days or so, both are definitely alpha code...so I think its more
appropriate to review it as a case study there first before formal
submission.

+1 to wiki

Jim Fuller

Re: Wiki?