Posted to kato-dev@incubator.apache.org by Carmine Cristallo <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/09 11:03:24 UTC

JIRA components!

Hi all!
Here's the list of the components to be created on Jira.

 - TCK (for the Test Compliance Toolkit)
 - API (for the API specification)
 - RI (for the Reference Implementation)
 - HARNESS (for the test harness)
 - NMAT (for the Native Memory Analysis Tool)
 - RTEX (for the RunTime Explorer)
 - PROCEX (for the Process Explorer)
 - RTI (for the RunTime Investigator)
 - JDICONN (for the JDI Connector).

I've created a JIRA task for this item. Ant/Robert... was this the
right thing to do?
Thank you!

      Carmine

      Carmine

Re: JIRA components!

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
I've update JIRA so that all kato developers have admin rights to the kato
project so you can do these types of things yourselves. Logon to JIRA and go
to the kato jira project home page and around the middle of the page you
should now see the new "Administer Project" option. Right now the
kato-developers group is the mentors, ccristal, and sgoyal, if others of you
have jira id's contact one of those to get your id added to the
kato-developers group.

   ...ant

Re: JIRA components!

Posted by Carmine Cristallo <ca...@gmail.com>.