Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/11 12:56:22 UTC

Re: Heads up: Pax URL 1.4.0 ?

It seams that there's an issue with aether/paxurl and linux remaining.
Nevertheless I think we can go with a 2.4 now and release a 2.4.1
shortly afterwards if we finally find the problem. At least I wouldn't
have a problem with it since we wanted to do a pax-url release anyhow
@karaf.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Re: Heads up: Pax URL 1.4.0 ?

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I would like to try to fix the issue as I think it is important for the
karaf 3.0.0 release. Can you give me one or two days?

Christian

Am 11.04.2012 12:56, schrieb Andreas Pieber:
> It seams that there's an issue with aether/paxurl and linux remaining.
> Nevertheless I think we can go with a 2.4 now and release a 2.4.1
> shortly afterwards if we finally find the problem. At least I wouldn't
> have a problem with it since we wanted to do a pax-url release anyhow
> @karaf.
>
> Kind regards,
> Andreas
>
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:24, Toni Menzel<to...@rebaze.com>  wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> On the cruise of releasing Pax Exam 2.4 Final Pax URL 2.4 needs to be
>> shipped.
>> I just resolved the long hanging fruits PAXURL-175, PAXURL-177.
>>
>> This question mostly goes to Karaf Guys, is 2.4 ready to be released ?
>> For me, for the cruise goes to Pax URL 2.0 anyway, so i haven't used Master
>> for quite a time.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Toni
>>
>> --