Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Gary <ga...@wandisco.com> on 2012/02/08 17:36:57 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1241963 [1/2] - in /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates: ./ css/ img/ js/

Hi,

I have just committed Joe's html that he mentioned earlier. The only
changes I made prior to commit were to make the css, javascript and
image links relative to use the local copies.

Cheers,
     Gary

On 02/08/2012 04:31 PM, gjm@apache.org wrote:
> Author: gjm
> Date: Wed Feb  8 16:31:20 2012
> New Revision: 1241963

> Log:
> adding Joachim's reference bloodhound dashboard html into an html-templates directory
>
> Added:
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/NOTICE   (with props)
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/README   (with props)
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/css/
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/css/bootstrap.css   (with props)
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/dashboard.html   (with props)
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/img/
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/img/bloodhound_logo.png   (with props)
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/img/glyphicons-halflings.png   (with props)
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/js/
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/js/bootstrap-dropdown.js   (with props)
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/js/dashboard.js   (with props)
>      incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/js/jquery-1.7.1.min.js   (with props)

[truncated]