Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Krishna Chander K <kr...@aztec.soft.net> on 2002/07/08 11:48:36 UTC

xsd:include is not working xerces2.0.2j

Hi all,
I have 2 schemes say test and test1, test includes the test1 schema, and
both of them are defined in the same targetnamespace. we this is schema
is loaded I am getting error with the following text.though the
namespaces in both the xsd are same, When I looked at XSDHandler.java at
line 529, I saw the comparsion is done using     != operator, instead of
equals methods on the String class.
When this line of code (callerTNS != currSchemaInfo.fTargetNamespace) {
with (!(callerTNS.equals(currSchemaInfo.fTargetNamespace))) then
everything worked fine, Is it a bug in the xerces code. Or Am i missing
something,

::file:///D:/acs6.0/steelxmlschema/Test1.xsd:file:///D:/acs6.0/steelxmls
chema/Test1.xsd::5:44:src-include.2.1: the targetNamespace of the schema
'http://www.test.org' must be identical to that of the including schema
'http://www.test.org'.

Thanks
--Krishna Chander