Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com> on 2001/12/13 03:04:16 UTC

RE: error with Apache Soap

That is very likely to be due to an XML parser library that does not
support namespaces being found by the JVM before the correct parser
library.  Even if you have Xerces.jar at the front of the classpath,
the JVM can still find another library first. See the file
"findingclasses.html" in the tooldocs section of your Java Docs.

WBB