Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Christian Loock <c....@db-central.com> on 2007/02/15 16:05:07 UTC

No allignment possible in nested tables?

Hello,

i am using FOP 0.25 to render PDF Output. I tried to align a table which is nested inside another table on the right side using the text-align property but it didnt work.
If i use a normal fo:block it will be aligned as expected. Is there any way to align this nested table?

Viele Grüße/ Best Regards

Christian Loock
Software Engineer

  telephone: +49 (0) 28 21 . 9 78 56.21
  telefax: +49 (0) 28 21 . 9 78 56.77

  c.loock@db-central.com
  www.db-central.com

  Main office
  db-central gmbh, Hoffmannallee 41-51, D-47533 Kleve

  Subsidiary
  db-central gmbh, Königsallee 43, D-71638 Ludwigsburg
  db-central gmbh, Adalbertstr. 110, D-80798 München

  Managing Directors
  Dirk Rosomm, Benno van Aerssen

  Registered office
  Kleve - Germany, Amtsgericht Kleve, HRB 2746

Re: No allignment possible in nested tables?

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Christian Loock wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i am using FOP 0.25 to render PDF Output. I tried to align a table which is nested inside another table on the right side using the text-align property but it didnt work.
> If i use a normal fo:block it will be aligned as expected. Is there any way to align this nested table?

text-align will only affect the position of text inside a table, not
tables themselves.

Chris