Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2020/09/10 17:35:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Reza Ardeshir Rokni

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
Reza Ardeshir Rokni.

Reza has been part of the Beam community since 2017! Reza has spearheaded
advanced Beam examples [1], blogged and presented at multiple Beam Summits.
Reza helps out users on the mailing lists [2] and StackOverflow [3]. When
Reza's work uncovers a missing feature in Beam, he adds it [4]. Considering
these contributions, the Beam PMC trusts Reza with the responsibilities of
a Beam committer [5].

Thank you, Reza, for your contributions.

Kenn

[2]
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?user@beam.apache.org:gte=0d:reza%20rokni
[3] https://stackoverflow.com/tags/apache-beam/topusers
[5]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Reza Ardeshir Rokni

Posted by Michał Walenia <mi...@polidea.com>.
Congratulations, Reza!

--

Michał Walenia
Polidea <https://www.polidea.com/> | Software Engineer

M: +48 791 432 002 <+48791432002>
E: michal.walenia@polidea.com

Unique Tech
Check out our projects! <https://www.polidea.com/our-work>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Reza Ardeshir Rokni

Posted by Gleb Kanterov <gl...@spotify.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Katarzyna Kucharczyk <ka...@gmail.com>.