Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 17:03:25 UTC

Re: State of 1.3 first RC

Another critical one for your attention sir (patch ready for commit):

Best Regards,
Yu

Re: State of 1.3 first RC

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Have committed HBASE-16960 today, FYI @Mikhail

Looking forward to the 1st RC (Smile)

Best Regards,
Yu

Re: State of 1.3 first RC

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Looking - thanks!
>
> -M
>
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Another critical one for your attention sir (patch ready for commit):
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Yu
>>
>> On 31 October 2016 at 16:59, Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Yu,
>> >
>> > sorry I missed that and thanks for reaching out. Let me have a look now
>> and
>> > comment on the jira.
>> >
>> > -Mikhail

>> failed to

>> > share

>> balancer,
>> > 1.3.1.
>> several

>> > don't
>> Gary

>> > that

>> new
>> that

>> > --
>> > Thanks,
>> > Michael Antonov

> Michael Antonov

Michael Antonov

Re: State of 1.3 first RC

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Looking - thanks!

-M

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another critical one for your attention sir (patch ready for commit):
>
> Best Regards,
> Yu
>
> On 31 October 2016 at 16:59, Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Yu,
> >
> > sorry I missed that and thanks for reaching out. Let me have a look now
> and
> > comment on the jira.
> >
> > -Mikhail
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 12:30 AM, Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I think HBASE-16931 is also a critical issue (oops also in compaction
> > > area...) and should go in 1.3.0, pinged several times there but failed
> > > draw your attention boss (smile). Mind take a look? Thanks.
> > >
> > > Btw, is there any ETA for 1.3.0 yet?
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > > Yu

> > share