Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/29 09:03:45 UTC

Sling Replication IP Clearance

Hi all,

I just published the IP Clearance page for Sling Replication [1][2].
Please have a look and let me know if you think anything is wrong /
missing, then I'll open the lazy consensus vote on general@incubator.a.o

Thanks and regards,
Tommaso

[1] : http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/sling-replication.html
[2] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-3254

Re: Sling Replication IP Clearance

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
LGTM

Thanks
Felix

—
Felix Meschberger  |  Principal Scientist  |  Adobe

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Great, Thanks Bertrand!

Ciao,
Tommaso

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
The vote on general@ for Sling Replication has passed [1].
I think we're good to go now for committing the patch in SLING-3223.
Regards,
Tommaso

[1] : http://markmail.org/thread/q3odwcdmw6ak5yui

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.