Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/05 16:26:03 UTC

[CANCEL] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC1]

Gah - too many version numbers :)

Consider 3.0.1 RC1 cancelled. I'll roll a 3.0.2 tonight with both of
the changes (changes/release notes and directory).

No idea on FindBugs. :(

Hen

Re: [CANCEL] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC1]

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gah - too many version numbers :)
>
> Consider 3.0.1 RC1 cancelled. I'll roll a 3.0.2 tonight with both of

You must mean 3.0.1 RC2, not 3.0.2. ;)

Gary

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2011/8/5 Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>:

> No idea on FindBugs. :(
>
> On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is there a way to get rid of the FindBugs bug report with a code
>> comment? It's a bummer that FB can't dive in the code and see what
>> Validate does.

I do not know about comments, but is possible to use an xml file to
filter unwanted bugs.
The files used by Tomcat are in

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/trunk/res/findbugs/

Tomcat devs run Findbugs manually -- it is not a part of our build.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko