Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alan <al...@engrm.com> on 2004/02/27 04:45:35 UTC

Xalan nodeset not working

I am unable to run any pipeline that calls Xalan's nodeset function.

I am able to run the transform from the commandline, and even from
    the Cocoon distribution, but when I run it from Tomcat I get the
    following error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: For
extension function, could not find method
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMNodeIterator.nodeset([ExpressionContext,]).

Thoughts?

--
Alan / alan@engrm.com / http://engrm.com/
    aim/yim: alanengrm - icq: 228631855 - msn: alanengrm@hotmail.com

Re: Xalan nodeset not working

Posted by Alan <al...@engrm.com>.
* Alan <al...@engrm.com> [2004-02-27 03:45]:
> I am unable to run any pipeline that calls Xalan's nodeset function.
>
> I am able to run the transform from the commandline, and even from
>     the Cocoon distribution, but when I run it from Tomcat I get the
>     following error:
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: For
> extension function, could not find method
> org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMNodeIterator.nodeset([ExpressionContext,]).
>
> Thoughts?

Fixed it. Typical Xalan JDK 1.4 stuff:

http://www-unix.globus.org/mail_archive/ogsa-alpha/2003/06/msg00445.html

Pardon.