Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/30 11:33:34 UTC

Latest Axis2 performance benchmarking.... this time against XFire!

FYI

http://wso2.org/library/588

The good news: Axis2/ADB is at least 40% faster than XFire/JAXB.
The other news: we need to tune our own JAXB.... its very slow on
large messages.

Paul

Re: Latest Axis2 performance benchmarking.... this time against XFire!

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks  - I'll try and make it clearer!

Paul

On 1/31/07, Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It should be "with maybe the exception of trading floors", which means
> that Axis2 should deliver sufficient perfromance to support most
> application, except perhaps for trading applications, i.e.,
> applications with exceptionally high performance and scalability
> requirements.
>
> On 1/31/07, robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Very good news indeed!
> >
> > There is one sentence in the presentation that is not clear:
> >
> > "with may be the exception of trading floors"  . As a native english
> > speaker I can't parse that ;-) . Otherwise all the points made were
> > clear and concise to this reader - good going !
> >
> > Robert
> >
> > On 1/30/07, Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > FYI
> > >
> > > http://wso2.org/library/588
> > >
> > > The good news: Axis2/ADB is at least 40% faster than XFire/JAXB.
> > > The other news: we need to tune our own JAXB.... its very slow on
> > > large messages.
> > >
> > > Paul

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: Latest Axis2 performance benchmarking.... this time against XFire!

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Very good news indeed!

Posted by falom <fa...@yahoo.com.cn>.
Very encouraging news indeed!

  falom

Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:
  FYI

http://wso2.org/library/588

The good news: Axis2/ADB is at least 40% faster than XFire/JAXB.
The other news: we need to tune our own JAXB.... its very slow on
large messages.

Paul

 雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件