Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/04 23:37:43 UTC

Wiki on monitoring Solr with Nagios?

I couldn't find anything, however I'm thinking of starting one.

Re: Wiki on monitoring Solr with Nagios?

Posted by Pieter Steyn <pi...@gmail.com>.
This would be cool.

I just quickly hacked together a nrpe plugin that downloads the Solr stats
page on port 8983, parses it for something I know to be true (or know must
be true).

That will at least confirm that it's running and listening, and giving sane
data..but it's by no means perfect.