Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by amabricloud <sk...@ambaricloud.com> on 2015/11/18 18:41:37 UTC

How to get Nest data

Hi
I am trying to call Nest 'https://' API to get thermostat data,  but  I am
not sure how to setup 'SSL Context Service'. Any help appreciated.
Satya

Re: How to get Nest data

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Satya,

You will need to configure the truststore properties for your SSL Context
Service instance with:

Truststore Filename: the cacerts file from your Java installation

If $JAVA_HOME Is set on your system, it should help point you in the right
direction.  If not, the location of cacerts varies depending on
environment, but is approximately the following for their respective OS

- OS
X: /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk<version>.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/security/cacerts
-- You can additionally use $(/usr/libexec/java_home) to find the path

- Windows: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk<version>\jre\lib\security\cacerts

- Linux: /usr/lib/jvm/java-<version>/jre/lib/security/cacerts
-- You can additionally use $(readlink -f $(which java))

Truststore Password: The default password of "changeit"

Truststore Type: JKS

Re: How to get Nest data

Posted by ambaricloud <sk...@ambaricloud.com>.
Hi Aldrin