Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 14:34:21 UTC

[drlvm][tesing]run modes for DRLVM tests

Hello everybody,
I think that we also should run DRLVM tests in the default (without
any switches) mode. Issue 3276 was created to track it. Note, this
issue also update default test run modes from "int, jet, opt" to "int,
def, opt".

 Thanks, Vladimir

Re: [drlvm][tesing]run modes for DRLVM tests

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.
On the 0x28D day of Apache Harmony Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
> On 3/2/07, Pavel Ozhdikhin <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, I'll update the CC to run tests in 4 modes (int+jet+jit+opt).
> > > Should we add the server mode to CC testing? If yes the exclude lists
> > > for this mode should be added.
> >

> > It would be nice because the server mode is the most powerful in terms of
> > performance and includes more JIT optimizations than any other mode. Let's
> > CC tests the following modes: int, jet, default, opt, server. I think this
> > won't make a single CC run much longer. Will you take care of the initial
> > exclude-list for this mode?
>
> Yes, I prepare update.
>  thanks, Vladimir

OK, reasonable, no objections from me

--
Egor Pasko

Re: [drlvm][tesing]run modes for DRLVM tests

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.
On 3/2/07, Pavel Ozhdikhin <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Yes, I'll update the CC to run tests in 4 modes (int+jet+jit+opt).
> > Should we add the server mode to CC testing? If yes the exclude lists
> > for this mode should be added.
>

> It would be nice because the server mode is the most powerful in terms of
> performance and includes more JIT optimizations than any other mode. Let's
> CC tests the following modes: int, jet, default, opt, server. I think this
> won't make a single CC run much longer. Will you take care of the initial
> exclude-list for this mode?

Yes, I prepare update.
 thanks, Vladimir

Posted by Pavel Ozhdikhin <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pavel Ozhdikhin <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.
Advancing the idea to test most demanded configs, we could include
"server" mode to testing - say instead of opt. How about that?

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.

--
Egor Pasko

Re: [drlvm][tesing]run modes for DRLVM tests

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1