Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2003/11/25 17:30:23 UTC

[5.0.15] Test build available

5.0.15 is available for testing. Please be extra careful about regressions.
If there are significant regressions, those will need to be fixed ASAP,
and I'll release a new build shortly after that.

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-5/v5.0.15-alpha/

Rémy

Re: [5.0.15] Test build available

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.
OK I've ran:

- Servlet 2.4 TCKS
- JSP 2.0 TCKS

with validation enabled/disabled, security enabled/disabled. I also
tested admin with security enabled.

They all passes.

-- Jeanfrancois

Posted by Kurt Miller <tr...@optonline.net>.
From: "Remy Maucherat" <re...@apache.org>
> 5.0.15 is available for testing. Please be extra careful about regressions.
> If there are significant regressions, those will need to be fixed ASAP,
> and I'll release a new build shortly after that.
>
> http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-5/v5.0.15-alpha/
>
> Rémy

Hi Rémy,

Would there be any harm in excluding the jk/native* directories from the src distribution? I think it would help avoid people from
building the native connectors from this src archive. What happens frequently is that people build the native connectors from tomcat
src distribution thinking that they are building the stable released versions.

-Kurt