Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Volker Hahn <v....@gmx.net> on 2004/10/27 23:25:25 UTC

Cocoon / Jackrabbit

Hi,

does anybody work on intrgrating Cocoon and Jackrabbit?
Any suggestions how it could be done or is to far away?

Regards,
Volker

Re: Cocoon / Jackrabbit

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
Hello,

the lenya devs are looking as well how to integrate Jackrabbit.
I am not sure how the stand is but lenya devs speak up. ;-)

thorsten

Re: Cocoon / Jackrabbit

Posted by Volker Hahn <v....@gmx.net>.

Re: Cocoon / Jackrabbit