Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Shahed Ali <sh...@enoor.com> on 2000/12/12 23:56:39 UTC

pocketSoap

Hi,

Perhaps this is not the right fourm, but has anyone tried to install the
4s4c server available from pocketSoap onm WinNT 4.0 ?

I want to call com objects from java using Apache SOAP client API, and
use the 4s4c server and the SOAP server.

When I try to install the server, I get an error when it tries to create a dirctory to
install the asp script. I have NT4 SP6 and IIS 4 running.

Re: pocketSoap

Posted by Simon Fell <so...@zaks.demon.co.uk>.
make sure you don't already have a virtual directory called ssss4c
before you run the install.

Cheers
Simon
www.pocketsoap.com