Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/05 05:15:38 UTC

logging 404s

I setup a 404 handler in my web.xml to point to a wicket page.

I'd like to be able to log what the original request was, but I'm having trouble figuring this out.

Douglas

Re: logging 404s

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Servlet specification says that the original request should be
available in request attribute named "javax.servlet.error.request_uri"
See org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ErrorAttributes

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Douglas Ferguson <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I setup a 404 handler in my web.xml to point to a wicket page.
>
> I'd like to be able to log what the original request was, but I'm having trouble figuring this out.
>
> Douglas

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development