Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Stijn de Witt <St...@bergland-it.nl> on 2003/10/29 11:14:36 UTC

Jetspeed 2 replaces 1

Hi,

I am a newbie to mailing lists so excuse me if I break any nettiquette. I tried to get the info or faq, but there weren't any.

I have a few questions:

Will Jetspeed 1 be replaced by Jetspeed 2?
I saw some posts, will torque go out? And psml?
And Turbine? What will remain the same in Jetspeed 2? I have started a new company and was planning to base my web development on Jetspeed, contributing to it along the way, but maybe I should focus my efforts on Jetspeed 2 instead? Can anyone give me some insights into a rough release schedule?

And oh, minor  :p, but does anyone know what the index is of current messages, because I can do random gets, but I don't know how many messages there are in the list. As I was saying, a newbie  :)

Kind regards,

Stijn