Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/30 23:18:40 UTC

[ACS43] Schedule reminder feature freeze on 11/08

Folks

We are now just 9 days from feature freeze on 11/08. There are still many open feature and improvement tickets. If your contribution is unlikely to make it to 4.3 feature freeze on 11/8 please move them out of 4.3 release to 'Future'.

Do remember that we have a 72 hour notice period to solicit feedback for MERGE requests. So the absolute last day for merge requests for 4.3 features/ improvements will be 11/05. The contribution has to be in master after satisfying any merge concerns by 11/08 to be included  in 4.3.0 release.

For detailed branch merge requirement check [1]

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Branch+Merge+Expectations

Thanks
Animesh