Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Tushar Joshi <tu...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/21 10:03:10 UTC

Git repo from incubator-netbeans.git to netbeans.git

Hi All,

Currently the Git repository name is incubator-netbeans.git
We will need to change it to netbeans.git as a TLP right?

Do we have a list of tasks to be done for transition from incubator to TLP
of NetBeans project?
This tasks should be added there.

with regards
    Tushar

Git repo from incubator-netbeans.git to netbeans.git