Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/29 10:48:20 UTC

Javax/jakarta

Hi all

Do we want to host a binary+mvn plugin remapping javax on jakarta package
(with exclusions for future api pby)?

This would enable to migrate any app/lib without coding?

Wdyt? I already have most of the code - for another package since im using
that at work - so can contribute it quickly if desired/needed.

Re: Javax/jakarta

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
PS: if anyone is interested, the draft I got was:
https://gist.github.com/rmannibucau/f77b07283e4e44f1c0e72ce298db890b

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Javax/jakarta

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hey :),

Re: Javax/jakarta

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It sounds good to me, +1.

Re: Javax/jakarta

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

Re: Javax/jakarta

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
I’m unlikely to use this personally, but I think this would be great!

David Jencks

Sent from my iPhone