Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2003/11/10 21:50:02 UTC

Re: where to get pluto API

Jeffrey,
the Provider SPI and the Invoker API are pluto specific interfaces. The
invoker API is the org.apache.pluto.PortletContainer interface and the
Provider SPI are the ContainerServices (information service, log
service, property service)

Stefan

Re: where to get pluto API

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Unfortuantly not, this was something just slipped through in order to
get everything finished. So currently the best thing we have is the
portalImpl code and jetspeed-2 that just does this: only use the pluto
container. I'll try to write something together as soon as I have some
spare time this month.

Stefan

Re: where to get pluto API