Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ba...@caesar.elte.hu on 2010/07/09 11:09:10 UTC

CXF problem in cluster environment

Hi,

I've tried to find solution using google and forums, but to no avail.

We develop a web application that runs on Oracle cluster and offers
webservices. What we want to do is to configure CXF make the wsdl of
the WS available via the cluster's address.

If I use the following in our config xml:

<bean id="Foo" class="foo.bar.baz"/>
     <jaxws:endpoint id="bazService" implementor="#Foo" address="/FooService">

without any additional parameters provided to the cxf servlet, then
the WS address and the wsdl will be available via the cluster member's
own address.

I've tried to use disable-address-updates and base-address init
parameters in different combinations and a property placeholder to
define the address of the endpoint as follows:

<jaxws:endpoint id="bazService" implementor="#Foo"
address="${endpoint.address}/FooService">

However I was not able to achieve what I wanted. Currently our
solution is to provide a redirection in the cluster if a client
requests the wsdl, then it is redirected to a wsdl file that has been
extracted from cxf and placed as a plain xml file somewhere on the
webserver. However this solution is painful if we want to change the
wsdl, because we have to replace the xml file with a newly generated
one.

Is it possible to configure CXF to avoid this redirection hack?

Best regards,
Andras

Re: CXF problem in cluster environment

Posted by ba...@caesar.elte.hu.