Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Malashree <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/18 10:48:14 UTC

Hibernate spring XML file to connect ignite database

Hibernate spring XML file to connect Apache ignite database using jdbc Driver

when i am connecting first time from the maven Application the connection is
loosing getting error has
No suitable driver found for jdbc:ignite:thin://127.0.0.1/
Please help me resolving these issues.

Re: Hibernate spring XML file to connect ignite database

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You need to add ignite-core-VERSION.jar to class path.

If that fails, specify org.apache.ignite.IgniteJdbcThinDriver as driver
class explicitly.

Ilya Kasnacheev