Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 00:47:34 UTC

Sun StaX versus JAX-RS

Hello Department of Jax-RS:

Dan and I have been working on supporting Sun's sjsxp, a stax
implementation built into newer JDK's. We've nearly got the whole
thing passing, save, significantly, for

JAXRSAtomBookTest

This fails inside of abdera/axiom complaining that it's trying to read
from a closed stream.

This is probably going to wind around to a bug report for Abdera or
Axiom, but could I please pass the analysis over to the JAX-RS
politburo?

To repro,

mvn -Psjsxp

--benson

Re: Sun StaX versus JAX-RS

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Ok, thanks - I'll will look into it asap

Cheers, Sergey

Re: Sun StaX versus JAX-RS

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Sun StaX versus JAX-RS